沈阳海洋探索中心隶属于欧洲第一、全球第二的英国默林娱乐集团(Merlin Entertainment PLC)。我们的工作致力于：
▦ Job Title: Operations Manager
Responsible for the day to day smooth and profitable operation of the attraction through a dynamic approach to delivering exceptional visitor experiences. Responsible for proactively delivering all operational requirements of the business through leadership and strong people management. Assumes responsibility for the attraction in the absence of the General Manager.
- To ensure visitors and employees are entering a clean and safe environment that meets health & safety standards as set by the company as well as local rules and regulations at all times.
- Assist with the effective management of commercial areas of the business ensuring a seamless visit consistent with the corporate brand image. Delivering an experience that is presented and maintained to the highest corporate standards in all areas at all times.
- Act as a Duty Manager as and when business needs dictate ensuring that the presentation of the site meets the quality standards set and that the entertainment provided is of a consistently high quality.
- Take ownership and deliver initiatives to overcome any obstacles to ensure the smooth running of the building and operation and follow initiatives through to resolution.
- Assist with the implementation of cost control measures in all commercial spend areas, to ensure the maximisation of profit at all times.
- Oversee the performance and duties of cashiers and the treasury function. Ensure the secure management of all monies and other payment methods. Report on any discrepancies, carrying out audits on a timely and consistent basis.
- To assume responsibilities of the General Manager in his/her absence, liaising with Senior Management when appropriate.
- Ensure consistent delivery of the brand proposition and customer service standards, with particular emphasis on management and motivation of the team.
- Initiate regular communication with department heads regarding commercial targets, quality standards, cost control, staffing levels and operational issues.
- Assist the General Manager to support PR and Marketing activities in order to generate visitor numbers and revenue for the attraction.
- Work directly with the General Manager to develop, long-term plans, staff development and succession planning, risk management and health and safety standards.
- In the absence of the General Manager, maximise profile of business locally and regionally and ensure tourism strategies are inclusive of our own business needs.
- Taking final responsibility for all business area’s execute short term decisions accordingly. When needed liaise with head-office roles or Business Unit Head.
- Proactively manage any complaints as per the policy and ensure that records are maintained for future review.
- Application of sound business knowledge to carry out staff reviews, inductions, probationary sign off, appraisals and interviews.
- Arrange staffing levels and rotas to cover the needs of the business within budget guidelines.
- Effectively manage revenue and cost centres to deliver profit target and ensure swift and decisive reaction to business downturns exploring opportunities to increase profit whenever possible.
- Operate a system of cash/stock control spot-checks on a regular basis to minimise opportunities of risks of theft/misappropriation, based upon audit guidelines and controls.
- Deliver consistent performance against set targets on key customer satisfaction measures and carry out daily/weekly reviews of KPI’s/Weekly Performance Summary in order to operate an effective lead price review process.
- Carry out Operational Quality Standards training with the existing team (every 3 months) and all new starters (within a week of starting work).
▦ Job Title: Technical Manager
Responsible for ensuring the overall maintenance and safety of the complete attraction including the fabric of the building and building facilities, displays shows, rides, cinema, equipment, machinery, alarms etc.
- Implements minor repairs in a timely manner. Coordinates higher level repair by warranty, manufacturer or shop.
- Management of inspection and testing of passenger devices on weekly, monthly and yearly basis as required in statutory guidance and PPM schedules ensure all staff work safely and without undue risk.
- To ensure building facilities, displays shows, rides, cinema, equipment, machinery, alarms etc are in safe, full working order and to the highest standard at all times.
- Ensure all daily/weekly/monthly revenue reporting requirements are met.
- Ensure all statutory equipment periodic inspections are arranged and all ‘in-house’ inspection regimes are implemented, or developed and subsequently implemented if found necessary. Ensure all follow up recommendations are carried out with immediate effect and that all relevant paperwork and signs offs are completed.
- Ensure all show related equipment and effects are in full working order at all times and are covered by a consistent preventative maintenance programme of works
- Project management of new display/rides areas.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of maintenance of Rides, facilities and relevant equipments
- Health and Safety
- Good communication in English